Recently updated to include the most up-to-date recommendations to reduce plastic AND meet hygiene expectations.
The most comprehensive Guide to reducing single-use plastics in the hotel and accommodation industry that could save your business thousands and even help you to create new income streams.
Designed to appeal to a wide business demographic from boutique to All-Inclusive we’ve packed it with practical, affordable and inspirational recommendations for changes across all operational areas:
- Food & Beverage
- Guest Rooms and Housekeeping
- Reception and Commercial
- Conferences and Events
- Gardens and Maintenance
- Gyms, Spas and Wellness
From quick wins that completely eliminate the plastics used purely out of habit to longer term considerations that may require investment and prioritise processes over products. We’ve put 20 years’ of practical expertise into one place to save you significant time and energy in finding out what we already know and what works for other hotels like yours. Travel Without Plastic wors closely with Intertek Cristal, a global health, safety and hygiene company, to ensure that our advice helps you to meet guest and tour operator expectations.
- No cost and low cost alternatives per operational area
- How to avoid changing to alternatives that actually have an even worse environmental impact – not all the greener options are as green as they seem!
- Finally understand the meaning of compostable, biodegradable, recyclable and other marketing terminology
- How to make changes that still comply with health, safety and guest expectations
The ideal companion whether you’re just starting on your plastic free initiatives or looking for more ideas to take changes to the next level.