Reduce single-use plastic and meet hygiene expectations without compromising the guest experience and without the price tag of a consultant.
The 3-phase approach in the toolkit has been specifically designed to do the hard work for you, saving you significant time and costs so that you can get on with making a positive difference.
- Quickly and easily monitor how much plastic is consumed by your business and how much it costs with our monthly, quarterly or annual spreadsheet, pre-formatted to save you time.
- Use our Self-Assessment Checklist for your own business to make sure you capture all of the places single-use plastic is used, especially those that aren’t so obvious like tea bags or VIP gift sets
- Feel confident to make changes after reading the Let’s Reduce Single-Use Guide – packed full of inspiration and practical ideas for a range of accommodation types, budgets and guest demographics (updated and emailed to you annually at no extra cost)
- Create plastic reduction ambassadors amongst staff with our detailed workshop templates and powerpoint presentations designed to engage staff whilst saving you significant preparation time
- Keep our TOP TIPS documents handy, they are particularly useful for your purchasing department to help them understand whether alternatives really are as green as they seem!
- Use our Standard Operating Procedures to help reduce single-use plastic whilst keeping staff and guests safe
- Communicate your sustainability initiatives more confidently with our Sustainable Communications Guide
- Incease your sustainability profile with our Communications Guide – perfect for marketing and social media teams